Sign Up And Register Online!!
| Wichita Falls, Parks & Recreation now has reservations and class sign up online. For questions please contact the Parks & Recreation office at 940.761.7490.
Charge It By Phone
Phone-in registrations can be accepted only if registration fees are being charged on Master Card or Visa. Phone in registrations are for CONTINUING STUDENTS ONLY and taken Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. When you call, please have the following information:
1. Class/Activity Title
2. Class Day & Time
3. Participant's name, address, home and work phone number.
4. Charge Card number and expiration date.
5. Name appearing on Charge Card.
New Students must sign up online or in person for liability waiver.
Or Just Walk In
New students can register online or at the Recreation office in Room 209, W.F. Recreation Center, 10th & Indiana, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (except on observed holidays).
Policies and Procedures
In the case of continuous running classes, the following policy is enforced:
1. Class Fees: Fees are monthly or per session. No individual class rates available. We no longer charge for a trial class. We now offer a 1-time class observance at no charge.
2. Classes are now on a monthly rate, as opposed to an individual class rate. We no longer offer early bird discounts or multi-class discounts.
3. Refunds: A 75% refund can be made only on requests received three days prior to class starting date.